- World Peace Forever, more specifically, a 10% solution, as summarized in one of my HuffPo's on this subject.
- Global Warming, best articulated in my HuffPo on a 5 cents/pound carbon dioxide credit initiative I proposed more than six years ago.
- The Hydrogen Economy, where I seven years ago suggested in a luncheon statement to the National Hydrogen Association to make hydrogen fuel free.
Okay, so back to the rest of my life. As many of you readers know, it was only a few weeks ago that I returned from my Grand Around the World Adventure. I said this 65-day trip was the final such extravagance of my life.
- of the female gender
- capable of paying her share of the room, including any travel cost to get to port and back home
- free from January through April in 2018
- have lunch or dinner to get to know each other (I am now planning on a Cherry Blossom train tour of Japan in April of 2016, with a trip on the new bullet trip to Hokkaido, so that could be a meeting point for anyone in Japan)
- take a short cruise together, probably around the Hawaiian Islands on Norwegian Cruise Line (yes, it's not the best, but it is convenient)
Like Tadashi and Mayumi, you, too, might want to get on this once in a lifetime cruise opportunity. If you fall in this category, let me know so you can be part of the decision-making process. It's always a pleasure to have friends with you on a cruise.