- PORA: The Dolce Vita Wine.
- RIO SORDO: The Silky One.
- ASILI: A Word On Its Own.
- PAJE’: Evergreen.
- MOCCAGATTA: Pristine Beauty.
- RABAJA`: Pure Breed.
- OVELLO: The Tomboy.
- MONTEFICO: The Academic.
- MONTESTEFANO: The Barolo Of Barbaresco.
I yesterday also took my almost weekly walk into downtown Honolulu, and for the third time, went to Lucky Belly (and, yes, the first time was an official Chaine function). I again had the Lucky Belly ramen, with some sake:
The walk through Chinatown always is interesting, for here is a store that sells magic potions:
Like the Trail Dust menu, you need to click on it to expand and read the details. Just a block or so away is Honolulu Tower, whose architect, Norman Lacayo, also designed 2101 Nuuanu, where my penthouse is located. The buildings look very similar:
Lot of flowers, starting with an orchid tree:
The bottom flowers were intoxicatingly fragrant.
Yes, the flow has stalled, but Pahoa is on the verge of being overrun by lava.
The American stock market reached all-time highs today:
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, up 195 to 17,390.
- S&P up 23 to 2018.
- NASDAQ finished at a 14.5 month high.