- Need to go on a guided tour.
- About a third of North Korea's 2000 tourists/year come from the USA.
- You can bring a cell phone but will need to get a SIM card when there.
- No credit cards and difficult internet, if at all.
- To their whitewall leader: get a new hairstylist.
- Replace your female TV announcer with Kathy Couric.
- Ditch Dennis Rodman and cultivate Michael Jordan.
Why am I going to Korea anyway? Here I am in my comfortable cocoon in Paradise, otherwise known as Purgatory, but more accurately called 15 Craigside. I live an enjoyable life not absent of challenges and opportunities, which are desirable. Why go to exotic locales and place undue stress on my body for no good reason? Well, for the Fall Colors (to the left is a photo I took in the Fall 2015 of Korakuen Park, Tokyo) and the potential for Fabulous Fantasies. So return to Day 2 for possible vicarious thrills and experiences.