- Population: EU 503 million USA 327 million
- Land area: EU 1.7 million square miles USA 3.8 million square miles
- GDP (EU is larger than the USA or China):
Macron is 39 years old and currently serves as Minister of the Economy. Le Pen, 48, is a lawyer and daughter of Front National founder Jean-Marie Le Pen
I've long followed betting odds...until Hillary and Brexit. However, here are the chances:
Okay, but I'm in Germany, and, while all seems well, maybe not. READ THIS.
- The United Kingdom will be enmeshed with BREXIT for some time, with Scotland still threatening to secede.
- Nexit (Netherlands), Frexit (France) and Grexit (Greece) could be next. Swexit (Sweden)?
- Greece continues in crisis.
- Italy wants to dump the Euro.
- Portugal has a debt crisis.
I've long intimated that Europe was a basket case. Add the immigration/terrorism problem and what to do about Russia, and you wonder how things seem to be normal, if not vibrant, in Munich.
Munich is exactly 12 hours ahead of Hawaii and 6 hours compared to New York City. When I get to DC, I will have cut the time difference by half, then on my final stop, San Francisco, again in half. On the other hand, after the seven time difference between Seoul and Munich, I feel normal already.
If you look to the extreme left, you can barely see this:
These Zen rock gardens are everywhere in Japan, but Munich?
I moved to the Sheraton Munich. My view:
I had lunch at
I went to the bathroom, and wondered which door to enter. The answer is this:
My flower for the day:
You would think that a name such as the Westin Grand Munich would mean it must be a grander hotel than the mere Sheraton Munich. Nope, the Sheraton is such higher tech and nicer. My dinner at the Executive Club was modest:
The sunset was spectacular: