- razor blades that last for a very long time (I'm now up to three years)
- soap at the bottom of your bed to minimize leg cramps
- the "miracle on ice" at the 1960 Winter Olympics
- #3X The Rolling Stones: they've been continuously entertaining for 52 years, and considering the drugs, alcohol and who knows what else they have consumed, their longevity has to border on a miracle. Remember, the Beatles retired 44 years ago. The X indicates this is symbolic of all other minor miracles.
- #1A The fact that there is a Universe estimated to be 4.354 plus or minus ten to the seventeenth power seconds, or about 13.798 billion years old, with perhaps an infinite number of Multiverses, plus prospects for Dark Energy, Dark Mass and bosons, underscores the obvious that there is so little we actually know. Is this the eye of the Universe?
- #1B Intelligent life on Planet Earth. It all started with the double helix. Granted, much of what we do cannot be touted as particularly smart or enlightening, but the development of any life form was an incredible miracle, and the evolution of us took several more miracles.
Geico commercial showing a tree falling with no witness.