- RenewableEnergyWorld.com's Top 10 Blogs of 2013
- #10 SEIA CEO Rhone Resch
- #9 John Farrell
- #8 Chris Meehan
- #7 Emily Hois
- #6 Thomas Blakeslee
- #5 Ron Paulos
- #4 Romeu Gaspar
- #3 Oliver Strube
- #2 John Farrell (Again? Deserves a photo.)
- #1 Jennifer Runyon
- Ten Most watched renewable energy videos of 2013
- Ten Clean Energy Stocks for 2014
- You've never heard of any of them, but here is #1:
- 1. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure (NYSE:HASI).
Current Price: $13.85. Annual Yield: 6.4%. Low Target: $13. High Target: $16.
I've written extensively about sustainable infrastructure REIT Hannon Armstrong since its IPO in the spring of 2013. Despite its recent run-up on the news of its $0.22 quarterly dividend, I expect the current yield and expected further dividend increases in 2014 will keep the stock from falling, and will likely drive more appreciation
- Here were companies recommended for 2013:
I've got good news for me. Remember, I sold all my stocks last week. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 135 to 15,441. Only a decline of another 4865 and I can re-enter the market.