- 7 July 2017: I said bicycles made no sense for Honolulu. Bikes are like libraries and trees, how can anyone be against them? Me, for one. Over the past couple of years I have posted on libraries being obsolete and how bad trees are for our environment.
- 4 July 2017: I argued for the banning of fireworks, leading to wondering why everyone is against Kim Jung-un's desire to have missiles with nuclear warheads. Not totally with sarcasm, I provided a simple solution on how North Korea's chubby leader could become the World's Greatest Peacemaker of All Time. Pixar would benefit.
- #1 Walter Matthau as Max Goldman
- #2 Clint Eastwood as Walt Kowalski
- #3 Burgess Meredith as Mickey Goodwill
- #4 Jack Palance as Curly Washburn
- #5 Alastair Scrooge as Ebenezer Scrooge
- #6 Edward Asner as Carl Fredriksen
- #7 Jack Nicholson as Melvin Udall
As I think back, my professional life was dedicated to helping people succeed, which is what teachers do. Why did I change?
requests for presentations, for there remains my hope for things like the Blue Revolution. This week I give two talks at 15 Craigside on my recent world adventure, for I do live with 200 people and am not entirely anti-social.