Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

BBQ3 at 15C

The cuisine pioneers (we are also noted for our Monday Night Table--most recent feature was Bloody Caesar, produced by Dexter, the person with cap below) of 15 Craigside celebrated the third barbecue last night.  It was the best yet, with the weather perfect, food extraordinary and company raucous.  I'll let photos do the talking:



As, after nearly two hours, it was getting dark, we thought it made good sense to have our dessert in the Dining Room, with coffee, tea and ice cream.  Roberta and Gene came by to chat:



Unlike at, perhaps other similar seniors' dining rooms of eminence, we dress informally here.  Another great party at 15C, which, actually, occurs just about every night.

I might add that I golfed at the Ala Wai Golf Course yesterday and almost got a hole-in-one on the 10th hole.  This was my final 18-hole for the next month, as in a few days I'm off for my annual Sakura Adventure.  That is Diamond Head in the background:



-

No comments: