- Why Do Republicans Like Fossil Fuels and Not Care That Much for the Environment (my Huffington Post publication of 28June2008)
- Why Does Anyone Vote Republican? (my blog posting of 22October2014)
Fresh Off the Boat:
When I was in Seoul last year I posted what I thought was a helpful total makeover suggestion for North Korea. However, I carefully released it just before my plane left Incheon International Airport. I actually got a comment, which indicated that my effort was COOL.
- Mostly, by implication, the American public. I suspect movie theaters, distributors and malls were fearful that the usual suspects (led by mothers) would boycott this film, cutting profits.
- Those involved with the showing did not want to take a chance on any kind of violence, real or inspired, that might happen. Lawsuits, you know.
- The American entertainment industry just plain buckled. George Clooney circulated a petition in support of SONY, and the A-list backed off from signing. Not one person wanted to take a chance.
The result of investigation by FBI is so excellent that you might have seen what we were doing with your own eyes.
We congratulate you success.
FBI is the BEST in the world.You will find the gift for FBI at the following address.Enjoy!
Rotten Tomatoes preview audiences rated this film at 96%. This is, though, an R-rated action comedy. SONY might want to spend this festering period deleting the more salacious portions for a PG rating. In fact, a better idea might be to restore some of the more controversial scenes, and release two versions: PG and R, bordering on 17. Ah, I can just imagine this: the film is so successful that it turns out Kim Jong-un, in fact, survives the explosion, and SONY produces Interview 2.