Actually, Abraham Maslow suggested a more elaborate motivation model, with the state of TRANSCENDENCE at the top. By my logic, I came to a conclusion that the masses would, then, need to reach transcendence for society to gain peace forever.
- Amazon (and competitors) eliminating actual shopping.
- Bill payment without your involvement.
- Your next date or affair being "arranged."
- "Sex" itself need not necessarily involving another human.
- Pets becoming inanimate.
- People no longer composing any music.
- TV news delivery by human-looking robots.
- You will not be able to determine what is fake news.
- Cars becoming self-driving.
- Your smart phone and Google assistant determining your daily schedule, interfaced with the world, and too, your state of health and what you should eat.
In short time, governments, too, will be thusly transformed. There will be no compelling reason for wars, as peace will be the logical conclusion, and simply prevail. How ironic.