- sufficient Sleep
- less Stress
- minimal Sitting
- wonderful and safe Sex
Recently, I've been reading more and more about the role magnesium plays in sleep. Magnesium is the 7th most prevalent element on Planet Earth, and 9th in our Galaxy. Hydrogen is just about 75% of everything in the Universe, although, what is visible is less than 5% of what exists. As light as aluminum might be, magnesium is only about 2/3 the density, and both are more and more being utilized in luggage.
- Mg oxide: found in supplement and is milk of magnesia: little bioavailability, but cheap.
- Mg citrate: recommended as a supplement
- Mg chloride: has high bioavailability
- Mg sulfate: also known as epsom salts--you don't swallow this, you place a cup or two in a warm bath and soak--not so effective, but better than nothing.
- Amino acid Mg chelate: many varieties supposedly aids you in different ways, and the most expensive on this list
Frank Apodaca (right) from The Sleep Judge, saw that posting and indicated that his blog site recently published The Surprising Health Benefits of Napping by Starlene Newcomb (left). I highly recommend this article, for the composition is readable with graphics. If you never napped before, this might change your mind. Myself, I'm next off to take a nap.
Tropical Cyclone Berguitta lashed Mauritius and La Reunion, but there were no fatalities, only floods and flight cancellations.