Robert Mueller III (below) as special counsel in the Trump-Russia issue, which has now become a criminal investigation? Frankly, I'm a bit confused, for apparently Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (right) made this selection without talking to his boss, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, nor President Donald Trump.
Trump will be impeached. The UK Independent headlined: Republicans begin to say Donald Trump could be impeached. Trump is fighting back, as his latest favorite for FBI Director is a real independent who was a past Democratic VP nominee: former U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman (left). But Lieberman is already 75, and the directorship is a ten-year job. And, he now works for Trump's lawyer, Marc Kasowitz.
- As the Blackberry was taken from President Barack Obama, Trump must quit twitting.
- Replace his chief of staff Reince Priebus with someone who has the credibility and experience to do the job right with authority.
- Keep Sean Spicer. Melissa McCarthy needs the exposure.
- I have a dozen other recommendations, but this will do for now.
- Was called the worst governor Indiana ever had.
- Is a born again evangelical Catholic.
- Has been said to be the most powerful Christian supremacist in U.S. history.
- According to The Huffington Post, Trump might blow up the world, but Pence would set the clock back to 1954. More specifically, Pence has been compared to Ted Baxter (the guy on the left) of the Mary Tyler Moore Show, and considers progress on abortion, gay rights, civil rights, criminal justice reform and race relations as disasters for the country.