- Day 1: Merlot wine
- Day 2: Gin Martini with blue cheese stuffed green olives
- Day 3: Chardonnay wine
- Day 4: Margarita (later today, Bloody Mary)
- A hula halau, and these were appropriately bulky girls, basically getting punched in the arm (yes, this makes no sense) as they were dancing to a drum beat. I got too close and almost got hit. I could feel their pain.
- I suddenly noticed I wasn't dressed. I might not have been naked, but something very close to that.
- I began walking to my campus office because I thought I had at least a sweater in my room.
- But try getting to where you want to go in your dream.
- For what seemed like an hour I entered buildings that did not look familiar, and everyone was flitting around really busy in minor panic. I was just in a daze as I usually am in my dream.
- Why I don't know, but I decided to talk about the Blue Revolution.
- Then I remembered someone named Chin Ho, known as the Rockefeller of Hawaii, at an advanced age, giving a speech on a McKinley High School class reunion...except the setting was an energy meeting. A driver with no staffer took him there and he happened to read the wrong speech. He seemed senile, which got me worried that I really should determine more accurately what to say.
- I've forgotten other details, but I finally just woke up.
Tomorrow will be Day #43, and I'll complete details related to Kenji's Golf Safari, for we return to San Francisco later today. On PaGA Day #44 I return to Honolulu.