Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 4, 2017

PaGA 2017: Day 39 Kenji's Golf Safari Day 1

For the first two days of Kenji's Golf Safari, we are golfing at the two best golf courses in this region:  today, Rancho Solano and tomorrow Paradise Valley.  I unveiled my new golf set:


Callaway clubs with an Odyssey putter.  Kenji drove:


Dave, Gerry and Kenji, looking at the Sun.  My first swing with my new Fusion driver:


It took some time to get used to my clubs, so I did poorly in the front nine.  Again purple flowers:


Kenji offering some red wine, Merlot, to resident geese:


I golfed well on the back nine, and won low handicap. I love my new clubs.  It would be too gauche to indicate who finished last, but his first name was Kenji.

We had pre-dinner drinks at the Hampton pool:


Dave went to sleep.  That window in the background is his room.  We then went to Fuso, an Italian restaurant, where we all ordered rib eye and Caesar salad with beer.  I forgot to take a photo at the beginning so, here is the ending, with my take home sandwich, because we tee off at 11AM at the Paradise Valley Golf Course tomorrow and will miss lunch.


Coming to Fuso in June is Neil Diamond...or at least as performed by Bob Green:


Tomorrow, perhaps gin martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives.

Tropical Cyclone Donna just attained hurricane strength, will attain at lease Category 3 status and threaten Vanuatu:


-

No comments: