Livestock Tavern was about a third full. There must have been a dozen staffers, so the service was quick and friendly. But something was missing. Maybe it did have an aura of a cowboy bar restaurant in the Wild West. I had a belly pork sandwich with a beer. Okay.
- Lucky Belly (Best Gourmet Comfort Food Silver and Best Business Lunch Bronze)
- Little Village Noodle House (Best Overall Chinese Gold)
- Marukame Udon (Best Japanese Noodles Silver--probably the older one in Waikiki)
- Pig and the Lady (Best Vietnamese Gold and Best Oahu Restaurant Silver)
- Ray's Cafe (Best Hole in the Wall Bronze).
- Grondin (Best Business Lunch Finalist)--in this photo you can see Livestock Tavern to the right, with Lucky Belly down the road on the left.
- Murphy's Bar and Grill (Best Business Lunch Finalist)