- portions of the ocean surface at critical positive feedback temperature;
- enhanced water vapor influx;
- cessation of the cooling currents, warming the marine methane hydrate (MMH) deposits;
- the largest recorded undersea earthquake,
- where the resultant tsunami sufficiently lowered the sea level over the MMH deposits near the coastlines,
- combined with a cataclysmic series of undersea volcanic eruption,
- suddenly tipping the dynamic equilibrium pressure-temperature conditions, stimulating enormous amounts of methane to the surface.
Sunday, December 13, 2015
THE VENUS SYNDROME: The Novel
here to the right they are rejoicing their toothless efforts), and #22 will occur in Morocco next year. The 1997 COP#3 in Kyoto was fabulous, ending with a real Protocol agreement. However, the USA, China and India ignored it. Paris? Yes, success with 40,000 participants. I shuddered at that carbon footprint.
Well, anyway, here is a one-pager on my novel, THE VENUS SYNDROME: