Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

KENJI'S GOLF SAFARI: Day One--Honolulu to Napa Valley

I haven't slept in 40 hours.  The overnight United flight from Honolulu to San Francisco was fine, except I couldn't sleep.  This might have been the junkest first class I've experienced in a long time.  The seat was not unlike coach, the food served was below average and the service was mediocre.  

We drove from the airport to Vacaville, and arrived at 9AM.  We couldn't check into our Hampton Inn room until almost 1PM.  This is one of 13 Hilton brands, and they they have more than twice the number of rooms owned by Starwood.  We did have a nice gathering at our pool, save for one person who went to sleep:


Three Merlots, Guinness Dark and Blonde, potato chips, almonds and corn chips with salsa.  We walked to Umi Sushi for dinner:


Our leader, Kenji, is hidden behind Leroy.  My spicy pork donburi with Sapporo beer:


I can hardly keep my eyes open.  This posting is a good example of what happens with sleep deprivation.  

-

No comments: