- *1 Galbi (kalbi): marinated barbecued ribs. This also happens to be about the best daily dish you can have at 15 Craigside.
- Drama queens, those soap opera series at night on TV.
- World's most spectacular bridge-fountain: Banpo Bridge and Moonlight Rainbow Fountain
- #10 Asia's largest underground mall: Samson-dong, COEX, and includes the Kimchi Museum.
- #24 Superb service, random freebies, no tipping.
- #25 Most art openings per square mile.
- #31 Smart homes.
- #33 McDonald's delivers.
- #42 Beautiful men.
- #42 Beautiful women, although plastic surgery is common.
- #47 Best airport in the world: actually, Incheon International is now #2 to Singapore Changi.
- #49 More side dishes than main dishes.
The foie gras came over raw onion slices. Never had it this way, but, I liked it, and there were decent accompanying sauces.
The kalbi was the brownest I've ever seen. Tasted fine, and the side dishes and soup were good add-ons: