Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

WAIKIKI SHERATON AND SUNTORY

The Waikiki Sheraton is one of my very favorite hotels.  I'm staying here to recuperate from my ordeal of moving into 15 Craigside.  But I made it, and both the TV and computer now work, too.

Of all the Starwood Executive Club views, the Leahi Club's is the best:


Last night was Friday, so there were fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village, the Leahi view looking Ewa:


So, back to my room, here is the night view of Waikiki Beach:


I thought that red volcanic light looked interesting:


Looking down to the pool area:


So tonight I went to Suntory.


Daryl has been serving me for 23 years:


I presently store two bottles there:  a Tanqueray gin and Suntory whiskey.  Eileen's technique with my sukiyaki was well choreographed:


I passed on a terrific opportunity to Eileen:


I asked her, for above are two versions of green teas, what do you know about expresso made from tea instead of coffee?  She never heard of such a thing.  That was the opportunity.  She should move on with her life as an entrepreneur for the next great caffeine purveyor:  teapresso.  Like my rainbow pearl necklaces and coffee that smells like coffee, I've long thought that a more concentrated tea had some promising potential, for tea is supposedly healthier than coffee.

Well, tomorrow I begin my next travel odyssey.  Not quite the 52-day MUGA, but a fantasy, nevertheless.



-

No comments: