The Waikiki Sheraton is one of my very favorite hotels. I'm staying here to recuperate from my ordeal of moving into 15 Craigside. But I made it, and both the TV and computer now work, too.
Of all the Starwood Executive Club views, the Leahi Club's is the best:
Last night was Friday, so there were fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village, the Leahi view looking Ewa:
So, back to my room, here is the night view of Waikiki Beach:
I thought that red volcanic light looked interesting:
Looking down to the pool area:
So tonight I went to Suntory.
Daryl has been serving me for 23 years:
I presently store two bottles there: a Tanqueray gin and Suntory whiskey. Eileen's technique with my sukiyaki was well choreographed:
I passed on a terrific opportunity to Eileen:
I asked her, for above are two versions of green teas, what do you know about expresso made from tea instead of coffee? She never heard of such a thing. That was the opportunity. She should move on with her life as an entrepreneur for the next great caffeine purveyor: teapresso. Like my rainbow pearl necklaces and coffee that smells like coffee, I've long thought that a more concentrated tea had some promising potential, for tea is supposedly healthier than coffee.
Well, tomorrow I begin my next travel odyssey. Not quite the 52-day MUGA, but a fantasy, nevertheless.
I thought that red volcanic light looked interesting:
Looking down to the pool area:
So tonight I went to Suntory.
Daryl has been serving me for 23 years:
I presently store two bottles there: a Tanqueray gin and Suntory whiskey. Eileen's technique with my sukiyaki was well choreographed:
I passed on a terrific opportunity to Eileen:
I asked her, for above are two versions of green teas, what do you know about expresso made from tea instead of coffee? She never heard of such a thing. That was the opportunity. She should move on with her life as an entrepreneur for the next great caffeine purveyor: teapresso. Like my rainbow pearl necklaces and coffee that smells like coffee, I've long thought that a more concentrated tea had some promising potential, for tea is supposedly healthier than coffee.
Well, tomorrow I begin my next travel odyssey. Not quite the 52-day MUGA, but a fantasy, nevertheless.
-







No comments:
Post a Comment