Took the $13 (15,000 won) bus ride from Incheon International Airport directly, with numerous stops, to the Sheraton D-Cube City. There are various other options. A taxi will cost you $50, plus or minus $10, depending on where you go. The AREX train is faster and cheaper, but you still need to transfer to a taxi to get you to your hotel.
The World's Top 100 Airports - 2016
| 2015 Rating | ||
| 1 | Singapore Changi | 1 |
| 2 | Incheon Intl Airport | 2 |
| 3 | Munich Airport | 3 |
| 4 | Tokyo Intl Haneda | 5 |
| 5 | Hong Kong Intl Airport | 4 |
| 6 | Centrair Airport | 7 |
| 7 | Zurich Airport | 6 |
| 8 | London Heathrow | 8 |
| 9 | Kansai Intl Airport | 12 |
| 10 | Doha Hamad Airport | 22 |
Note that the airport in Qatar jumped from #22 to #10 in one year. Read about my Doha arrival six years ago.
The Sheraton D-Cube City has just about become my best hotel in the world, for the cost. I'll be here for three nights so you'll get a sense of why by the time I leave for Tokyo on Thursday. Here is the view from the check-in desk:
I had a nice rest and went to my free breakfast at Feast:
For some reason, there is a choice of nuts at the front, but then...
So with all that variety, what did I choose?
Only an enhanced Caesar salad and a mixed noodle soup with a sunnyside-up egg. I was so filled after this combo, that I decided to have a more extravagant breakfast on a later date. I have two more opportunities.
-



















1 comment:
Post a Comment