Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2016

FABULOUS FALL FANTASY Day #2: A Seoul Breakfast

Took the $13 (15,000 won) bus ride from Incheon International Airport directly, with numerous stops, to the Sheraton D-Cube City.    There are various other options.  A taxi will cost you $50, plus or minus $10, depending on where you go.  The AREX train is faster and cheaper, but you still need to transfer to a taxi to get you to your hotel.  

Incheon, incidentally, is the second best airport in the world:

The World's Top 100 Airports - 2016
2015 Rating
1Singapore Changi1
2Incheon Intl Airport2
3Munich Airport3
4Tokyo Intl Haneda5
5Hong Kong Intl Airport4
6Centrair Airport7
7Zurich Airport6
8London Heathrow8
9Kansai Intl Airport12
10Doha Hamad Airport22

Note that the airport in Qatar jumped from #22 to #10 in one year.  Read about my Doha arrival six years ago.

The Sheraton D-Cube City has just about become my best hotel in the world, for the cost.  I'll be here for three nights so you'll get a sense of why by the time I leave for Tokyo on Thursday.  Here is the view from the check-in desk:


I had a nice rest and went to my free breakfast at Feast:


For some reason, there is a choice of nuts at the front, but then...


So with all that variety, what did I choose?


Only an enhanced Caesar salad and a mixed noodle soup with a sunnyside-up egg.  I was so filled after this combo, that I decided to have a more extravagant breakfast on a later date.  I have two more opportunities.

-

No comments: