- Continue research into the Blue Revolution
- given various lectures throughout the world
- met with potential partners and donors
- helped form Blue Revolution Hawaii
- Develop story lines for a novel: The Venus Syndrome
- There is another book possibly closer to completion, my e-book on Pearl's Ashes (title will be improved)
- it all began with a rainbow, inspiring me to drop her ashes at special places
- my first thought was to lay her ashes at spots around the world she wanted to visit, but did not, mostly because I did not want to go there: Taj Mahal, Mount Kilimanjaro, Machu Picchu, etc.
- this led to several global adventures, and I'm now up to approximately 50 sites where her ashes now rest
- I picked the Spring and Fall mostly because the weather would be ideal. Just about every journey has included a one-week or two-week Japan Rail Pass tour following the blooming of the Sakura or tracing the change of Fall colors.
Wow, here we are into November, and Super Typhoon Nuri is now at 180 MPH, with gusts up to 220 MPH, the strongest ocean storm of 2014:
Thankfully, Nuri is projected to remain in the Pacific Ocean and just miss Japan. But, you never know for sure.
In the East Pacific, Hurricane Vance is a dangerous 105 MPH with gusts at 125 MPH:
The track of Vance is projected to make landfall just north of Mazatlan.
The flow of Kilauea lava has not quite overrun a Pahoa home, and has stalled: