- It took into the third day to move my bowels. My whole life I've done this daily. I was worried that food wasn't passing through my intestines, but it turned out the peristalsis rate just dropped by two.
- Both ears have some serious pain, which makes sleeping difficult.
- My fever is at 102 F.
- The fever is probably why I have appetite, and when do try to eat, I get nauseous.
- Hacking cough, causing sharp pain around my stomach.
- General hurts at joints, muscles and teeth.
- The death rate of people over 65 is a concern. Up to 49,000 have died in a bad flu year. It is not the flu per se, but more pneumonia, etc. In comparison "only" 33,000+ died from traffic accidents in 2012
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
I HAVE THE FLU
It has been at least a quarter century since I last had the flu. This one is terrible:
I was vaccinated. Turns out that this precaution is only 75% effective. That's all, folks! I'm going to bed. At least I'm at 15 Craigside, which is as good as a hospital, for they check on me and bring up food I order, for free.