Great day for sports, as Major League Baseball finally got off to a real start (I have 7 fantasy teams this year--I was on sabbatical for three years), the Masters teed off, the University of Hawaii baseball team is hosting Fresno State and I just golfed 27 holes at the Ala Wai Golf Course, bantering with Kenji Sumida for five hours (we shared a cart and our team won) and walking 9 holes with Cathy/Kwok Ho and Paul Yuen (University of Hawaii colleagues). After a long bath with two Yoichi (which is #1 today) Japanese scotch whiskeys on large chunks of ice (something that could get you deported from Scotland), I'm trying to decide if I will barbsecue a rib eye with foie gras or unfreeze three pieces of pizza. For those who have complained that my postings are too long, I'm listening to you. Return tomorrow for something of possible relevance to Planet Earth and Hawaii.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment