Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE NEW JOURNEY BEGINS*
























Last night I had a drink with Shizuko and Shigetoh Miyachi of Tokyo, followed by dinner. You will note that the background is the same as my blog photo above, taken at House Without a Key at the Halekulani Hotel, Waikiki Beach:


Today, I begin my journey. I will visit Seoul, Hanoi and other parts of Vietnam, Cambodia, Chiang Mai and Bangkok in Thailand, New Delhi, Barcelona, Munich, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, London, DC, New York City, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. I will keep you informed. This the view from the First Class Lounge at Narita (I'm on a Star Alliance Around the World Package):















-

Visitors to site 21,701


Visitors this week 544


Countries visiting site 130


-




No comments: