- Greenland ice sheet melting earlier than ever.
- The Arctic had its smallest winter maximum for sea ice.
- March 2016 was 2.2 F warmer than the 20th century March average.
- The first three months this year were 2.07 F warmer than normal.
- All signs point to April also joining the past eleven months.
175 countries signed the Paris Agreement. Practically every representative, including Secretary of State John Kerry, indicated that they would gain legislative approval this year. Good luck, America. If the Republicans remain in control of the Senate, it will become a repeat of the 1997 Kyoto Protocol, for 192 countries ratified, with the exception of the United States, Afghanistan and Sudan!)
So, on with THE VENUS SYNDROME.