- I have traveled the world dropping my wife, Pearl's, ashes at sites that she wanted to visit, but didn't, mostly because I had no interest in going there.
- I thus have made several global journeys over the past few years to the Taj Majal, Mount Kilimanjaro and Machu Picchu, among 50 other locations, and have gathered interesting anecdotes that will probably be my next book (as for example, do you ask the government of India about ashes and the Taj Mahal)
- The Blue Revolution and the Japan Marine Technology Society
- MUGA Day #17: Hiroshima University
- MUFA Day #25: Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (right, TUAT)
- RED--Pearl's Ashes (photo journal)
- WHITE--Whiteout: The Venus Syndrome (novel)
- BLUE-- Blue Revolution: The Solution for Planet Earth and Humanity (docu-novel)
- GREEN-- ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?
I might add that there are three ocean storms in the East Pacific:
Two in the Pacific are not threats and the one in the Atlantic looks puny, but Tropical Storm Marie, now at 60 MPH, is predicted to be formidable and attain Category 4 strength:
However, Marie is not expected to pose any real threat to any population base.