I joined the Zhoushan group on the Ali'i Kai for a sunset dinner cruise. The views were spectacular, starting with a rainbow over Honolulu.
It has been some time since my last experience on one of these touristy activities, and, I found it quite enjoyable. The food was good and the entertainment was outstanding, with a lot of audience participation. I'm tempted to show a particularly indulgent video, but, maybe some time in the future. Above, Xiwu Gong, Zhibo Tang and Jinbao Wang of Zhejiang Ocean University, and Zeng Fu Yang of the Danshan County Science and Technology Bureau. Then below, The Zhoushan group with D.J. Halcro, General Manager of the Ali'i Kai.
They are here to discuss cooperative ocean resource research and the possibility of a sister city relationship between Honolulu and Zhoushan. I'll be visiting with them on October 16.
-
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment