Total Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

RAINBOWS AND SUNSETS FROM HEAVEN ON EARTH

Condominiums sold for the highest monthly average price ever in Honolulu last month.  If nothing terrible happens to the economy, this surge should continue for a few more years.  According to the University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, the median price of a home on Oahu is expected to rise to $715,000 this year and jump to $875,000 in 2016.  Thus, now is the time to invest your money, especially if you're seeking a place to live.  Oh, the 30-year mortgage last week slipped to 4.28%.

There are twin towers at Craigside.  In the other building closer to Pali Highway (thus, there is traffic noise), there is a penthouse on sale for $9.8 million.  Yes, it's fabulous, but ten times more expensive than my penthouse?  Mine can be had for $890,000 today, but will rise to $950,000 next month when I move out and re-paint/re-floor the apartment.  For the investor, the rental market is high:


My final open house in my presence is Sunday (March16) afternoon.  Call or leave a message at 808 523 3560 if interested.  

It was in September of last year when I boasted that Craigside is Close to Heaven.  


Rainbows are prominent and the sunsets are spectacular.  I then had no idea that I was going to move.  In December, after I had committed to 15 Craigside next door, I watched a one hour rainbow from my bed when I one morning woke up:


So if you want to regularly enjoy a protected view of double rainbows and grand sunsets forever from what I call Heaven on Earth, well, this is your opportunity.  You can dream about Grand Penthouses, but if you want an affordable one, see you Sunday afternoon.

-

No comments: