The end of SIMPLE SOLUTIONS FOR PLANET EARTH AND HUMANITY will come in the Year 2020. I've always wanted to live into that year because 42 years ago James Dator and I co-hosted a NASA program in Hawaii entitled:
Consider that it took me 21 years from birth to college graduation. Now, go back to birth and another college graduation. That's the time length of 42 years.
For the rest of this year I'll return to the roots of this blog site and mostly post on energy and the environment:- A Grand Overview of Energy
- The State of World Energy Today
- Black Energy: Fossil Fuels and Nuclear Fission
- Green Energy
- Biomass and Biofuels
- Geothermal
- Wind Energy
- Solar Energy
- Ocean Energy
- The Hydrogen Economy
- Fusion
- Global Climate Warming will be controlled with an effective Carbon Tax
- The Venus Syndrome
- The Blue Revolution
- Earth 2060: A Grand Vision for Our Children's Children.
Think the Year 2060 is too far into the future? That is only 42 years away, just where I was way back in 1976 for Earth 2020. Just living until the Year 2020 was then a wishful dream. Well, frighteningly enough, I'm almost there.
Mind you, on most Sundays I'll continue to explore the matter of Religion versus Science. No doubt Donald Trump will also deserve a posting or two. I won't totally ignore high and low cuisine. I will spend some time in the Orient, and, if things work out, a wine tour of Europe.
But 56 years ago my life with energy began as a biomass engineer in the Hawaiian sugar industry. I know of no one else who has devoted a whole life to the full spectrum of renewable energy and sustainable environment, encompassing experience in academia, industry and government, writing the original legislation for hydrogen and ocean thermal energy conversion while with the U.S. Senate, and continuing to press forth with the Blue Revolution and the Hydrogen Economy.
-






No comments:
Post a Comment