- First Estate: the clergy
- Second Estate: the nobility
- Third Estate: commoners
- Fourth Estate: the press
- Fifth Estate: those who go beyond traditional news
Olelo had an op ed article the next day on "America's heritage of free speech as relevant as it ever was." Featured were:
- Two cases before the Supreme Court:
- Son of Citizens United relating to election contribution limits.
- Massachusetts buffer zone to reduce abortion limitations.
- Is Edward Snowden a hero or traitor?
- The world of Malala Yousafzai.
- The incarceration of 120,000 Japanese Americans in 1942.
I guess I could.