Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 17, 2018

THIS WEEK IN PURGATORY

My previous six postings from Purgatory reported on my health, Stanford and cuisine.  I might mention that I twice walked 18 holes at the Ala Wai Golf Course and continued eating.  Red headed cardinals and the 18th hole:


I also had a beef curry bento lunch on the right portion of Diamond Head which you can't see in the above photo:


There was bongo entertainment and a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean towards Molokai:


After golf yesterday, my neighbor John and I stopped by J-Shop, where he purchased a pound of Japanese wagyu beef from Nagasaki:


That table behind John is the one I join on Wednesday and Sunday nights.  We had a spectacular  15.4% 2013 Haywood Estate  Cabernet Sauvignon Stanford Governor's Selection from Napa.

We also enjoyed a double rainbow:


This morning I awoke to a good morning welcome from my water lily:


Just another week of golf, flowers, birds, wagyu beef and continued euphoria in Purgatory.

-

No comments: