จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันจันทร์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2562

TTT2019: Day 11--Nagoya

My posting today will be short because, I just Shinkansened from Fukuoka to Nagoya, and it was so cold, that I decided to rest.  April Fool!!!

Well, actually, true, but if you want an advanced view of what I'll do tomorrow, go to my summary of what I did just about two years ago in Nagoya.  In fact, if you're too lazy to go there, here are some photos, for the first one, find me :



Or five years ago in the Fall:


I wonder if Nagoya Castle will be surrounded by cherry blossoms tomorrow?

But about today, my Sakura Shinkansen to Nagoya:


Tokyo Borsch Soup, blue cheese and bread.

The view was mostly of the Sakura beginning to reach peak:


And industrial pollution:


The night view from my room at the Marriott Associa, which is located right above the Nagoya Station:


-

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: