Had nine hours of sleep last night and took a photo from our room of our first stop, Florente Miyazaki, which is about a ten minute walk to the left:
Above photo shows the Sheraton Grande Ocean Resort. Next, on to the dainty Miyazaki City Phoenix Zoo, where a lot of cherry trees were in bloom:
My free dinner in the Executive Lounge:
Next, on to Fukuoka, where I was last year at the Kyushu University hydrogen summit.
-
I might add that there are 45 stories with 743 rooms. the 36th floor Club Lounge is above average, with something going on all day, including a very generous cocktail time with appetizers from 5-8PM, followed by "only" drinks until 10PM.
Florante Miyazaki is a botanical garden that changes with the season. Now, tulips.
Above photo shows the Sheraton Grande Ocean Resort. Next, on to the dainty Miyazaki City Phoenix Zoo, where a lot of cherry trees were in bloom:
My free dinner in the Executive Lounge:
Next, on to Fukuoka, where I was last year at the Kyushu University hydrogen summit.
-



























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น