จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2562

TTT2019: Day 2--Tokyo

The tribulations continued, for I got to my seat, and the new assignment was still facing towards the back of the plane.  I was calm and brought this to the attention of one of the stewardesses, indicating that I could throw-up in that seat.  She sent me out to talk to a representative.  After a while, they decided to pay someone off to change seats with me.  A young blonde did, for several hundred dollars.  I thanked her.  I was the final one on the plane, which left as soon as my problem was solved.  Thank you, too, United Airlines.

This new seat could well be the one I would have selected if I had my choice of any.  My window view of goodbye to Honolulu:


I began with a transcendent Bloody Mary:


With the Japanese meal I had a bottle of hot sake and cold Stella:


I watched two films, Cafe Funiculi Funicula, a Japanese production, then The King, a documentary about Elvis Presley.  The former was not rated by Rotten Tomatoes, but the latter got 77/54 scores.

The dessert was okay.  The second meal was breakfast, and this was by then 6PM Hawaii time, so I only ordered a croissant with champagne and a bag of cheez-its.


The flight was wonderful, being that my fears of losing it was solved by my terrific seat  The audio portion was also a bit improved.  

However, it was cold and rainy when we arrived at Narita:


Customs and immigration were breezes, bought an Airport Limousine ticket, and was on my way to the Tokyo Westin in half an hour.


The view from my room:


Went to the Executive Lounge and had a simple dinner of salad and corn soup, with beer and a single-malt scotch over rocks:


The night view from my room:


-

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: