From the Yokohama Bay Sheraton to Yokohama City Air Terminal to Narita Airport costs 4000 yen, or $37/person. A lot of eating today, so had a small breakfast.The ANA Lounge is one of the very best. Half the fun of flying out of Narita is to dine in this lounge. But first, here is the United Club:
Not bad as an airline lounge. Even with art works. However, ANA is better:
This is only part of their liquor display. There is a takeout kitchen for curry and various types of noodles:
My meal:
Boarded Asiana. The sun was in my face so I closed all the windows. Around 15 minutes into the flight, I noticed on my TV screen a map that showed my plane and that a dot we had just passed being Mount Fuji. So I quickly open one window, saw Fuji-San moving away, fumbled to get my camera, and took the following shots:
I had bibimbap with an 18 Year-old Ballantine Scotch and OB beer, while watching a film:
The food was good. The film was the worst Korean movie I've ever seen. Saw it to the end waiting to be surprised. We then arrived in Incheon:
Processing was simple, and stood in line for a $13 limousine bus ride to Sheraton D-Cube City, the last stop.
We're on the 38th floor, and looking across the elevator lobby is the Club Lounge:
Walked over for the evening meal:
Next morning, breakfast at Feast:
Salad, tsukemono, sausage, hash brown, rice, egg over easy, natto with fish eggs, bulgogi, rice noodles, seaweed congee, mushroom soup, bone broth soup, tea, orange juice and water. Today, on to Dongdaemun, Itaewon and Hundai/Mario outlets.
-





















No comments:
Post a Comment