Dinner at Le Distellerie was interrupted by a fire alarm, so everyone had to leave the room and stand in the outside cold...very cold. We were out only a few minutes.
Ordered a simple hamburger, but it came with goat cheese saturating the whole serving. They changed it to no cheese.
I show a photo of our toilet for two reasons. One is that most of the seat covers here are square. And, they are all cold, very cold. I have a heated seat at home.

Goodbye to the Chais Monnet, the best hotel, by far, on this two-week trip through Champagne, Bordeaux and Cognac.
You are in big trouble if you have a heavy suitcase, for each train entry has steps, and then there can be a second floor. Then when you get to certain stations, there is no elevator or escalator. At least they were not on strike this time, as I suffered through in previous Eurail trips through Europe.
Anyway, my lunch on the TGV bullet train to the airport:
You can't imagine how thankful I am to be at the airport Marriott. Tomorrow, we leave at 10:20 in the morning, transfer in Los Angeles, and arrive into Honolulu at 7:10PM, which would be 6:10AM in France.
-
Typhoon Wutip is now at 155 MPH and is the strongest typhoon ever in February. Guam escaped any serious damage. Next???
-
Ordered a simple hamburger, but it came with goat cheese saturating the whole serving. They changed it to no cheese.
I show a photo of our toilet for two reasons. One is that most of the seat covers here are square. And, they are all cold, very cold. I have a heated seat at home.
Goodbye to the Chais Monnet, the best hotel, by far, on this two-week trip through Champagne, Bordeaux and Cognac.
You are in big trouble if you have a heavy suitcase, for each train entry has steps, and then there can be a second floor. Then when you get to certain stations, there is no elevator or escalator. At least they were not on strike this time, as I suffered through in previous Eurail trips through Europe.Anyway, my lunch on the TGV bullet train to the airport:
You can't imagine how thankful I am to be at the airport Marriott. Tomorrow, we leave at 10:20 in the morning, transfer in Los Angeles, and arrive into Honolulu at 7:10PM, which would be 6:10AM in France.
-
Typhoon Wutip is now at 155 MPH and is the strongest typhoon ever in February. Guam escaped any serious damage. Next???
-



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น