The Colorado Rockies baseball team is not doing well this year, nor are the Seattle Mariners. It was raining when I left my hotel room. It is only a ten minute walk, and lots nearby the Westin were charging up to $25 for parking. Coors Field:
There is a seating capacity of 50,000, and the place was maybe a third full. It was really cold, as you can see:
I'm standing next to my seat, under cover for the expected rain. The temperature was 48 F. I wondered why the grounds crew was watering the infield:
The pre-game ceremonies were impressive:
That section to the top right is called the Rockpile, where seniors can purchase a ticket for a buck. My seat was 72 times higher.
Their mascot was a funny looking purple animal.
It is a triceratops because its bones were found when this stadium was constructed.
I had a buffalo bratwurst with a Colorado beer:
It is nearly impossible to eat this giant hotdog without dropping major portions of the toppings. As frozen as I was, vendors were hawking ice cream, popsicles and shaved ice:
And people were buying! Score: Seattle 10 - Colorado 3.
-
There is a seating capacity of 50,000, and the place was maybe a third full. It was really cold, as you can see:
I'm standing next to my seat, under cover for the expected rain. The temperature was 48 F. I wondered why the grounds crew was watering the infield:
The pre-game ceremonies were impressive:
That section to the top right is called the Rockpile, where seniors can purchase a ticket for a buck. My seat was 72 times higher.
Their mascot was a funny looking purple animal.
It is a triceratops because its bones were found when this stadium was constructed.
I had a buffalo bratwurst with a Colorado beer:
It is nearly impossible to eat this giant hotdog without dropping major portions of the toppings. As frozen as I was, vendors were hawking ice cream, popsicles and shaved ice:
And people were buying! Score: Seattle 10 - Colorado 3.
-




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น