จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

PEARL YUKIE TAKAHASHI, Part 2

I wanted to point out at Pearl's gathering the story of a flowering plant.  In one of the photos below, Pearl is posed with a sunburst, or whatever it's called.  Twenty seven years ago I saw this unusual plant with no leaves and just one flower.  So I delivered it to her after her breast cancer surgery.  I told her that as long as the plant lives, she will, too.  She took good care of it and gave keikis to friends.

Well, yesterday, if you noticed, this same plant began to bloom.  Thus, Pearl must be somewhere up there.  I'll need to revise my Chapter 5 of SIMPLE SOLUTIONS for Humanity.
-
For completeness, let me report that on Friday, the Dow Jones Industrials rose 24 to 9093 and oil is now up to $68/barrel, with gold at $951/toz.
-
Ninety-five countries have now visited this site:  3412-95-461
-

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: