Condominiums sold for the highest monthly average price ever in Honolulu last month. If nothing terrible happens to the economy, this surge should continue for a few more years. According to the University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, the median price of a home on Oahu is expected to rise to $715,000 this year and jump to $875,000 in 2016. Thus, now is the time to invest your money, especially if you're seeking a place to live. Oh, the 30-year mortgage last week slipped to 4.28%.
There are twin towers at Craigside. In the other building closer to Pali Highway (thus, there is traffic noise), there is a penthouse on sale for $9.8 million. Yes, it's fabulous, but ten times more expensive than my penthouse? Mine can be had for $890,000 today, but will rise to $950,000 next month when I move out and re-paint/re-floor the apartment. For the investor, the rental market is high:
My final open house in my presence is Sunday (March16) afternoon. Call or leave a message at 808 523 3560 if interested.
It was in September of last year when I boasted that Craigside is Close to Heaven.
Rainbows are prominent and the sunsets are spectacular. I then had no idea that I was going to move. In December, after I had committed to 15 Craigside next door, I watched a one hour rainbow from my bed when I one morning woke up:
So if you want to regularly enjoy a protected view of double rainbows and grand sunsets forever from what I call Heaven on Earth, well, this is your opportunity. You can dream about Grand Penthouses, but if you want an affordable one, see you Sunday afternoon.
-



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น