Remember when, as a hedge against GM NOT going bankrupt, to protect my Ford investment, I bought some GM shares...but it went bankrupt anyway on June 2, so I thought I lost that money? Well, funny thing, but GM became GMGMQ and I still retained rights. Well, my June 10 blog indicated that I sold, made a 20% profit, then, what the heck, I purchased with these funds, Fannie Mae (FNM), Freddie Mac (FRE) and Sirius (SIRI), three other stocks on the verge of bankruptcy. Have you noticed what is happening lately? I'm now from 45% to 90% ahead after two months. Oh, I'm also 300%+ on my Ford March buy. I should convert this blog into a stock market prediction site. Nah...haven't the faintest idea what is happening or why I'm doing what I'm doing.
-
Felicia, thankfully fizzled, and the so-called eye is just south of my apartment, bringing, I hope, just some needed rain and not much wind. There are, however, three more disturbances east of Hawaii and one to the west. Tropical Depression Guillermo, in particular, appears to be headed straight for the Big Island.
-
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น