First, my Toyoko Inn breakfast, which was very satisfactory, and free:
My travel today from Aomori to Sapporo was comfortable and enjoyable:
Of course there was snow:
The highlight of the day was dinner at Mikuni, a French restaurant using local products, arranged by mystery lady, Maria. We started with Kir Royale:
and a local wine, Furano Zweigeltrebe:
I never did get around to taking any notes, but here are the courses:
A lot of foie gras, thus far.
The above was a Viennese hirame, I think.
That's a Hokkaido wagyu beef above with oxtail on the right. Then came cheese, some from this island, with a Muscat:
And, dessert:
Terrific meal, great company. Who is Maria? Stay tuned.
Day 26, some possibly good news: TEPCO plugged the leak into the sea, I think.
-
My travel today from Aomori to Sapporo was comfortable and enjoyable:
Of course there was snow:
The highlight of the day was dinner at Mikuni, a French restaurant using local products, arranged by mystery lady, Maria. We started with Kir Royale:
and a local wine, Furano Zweigeltrebe:
I never did get around to taking any notes, but here are the courses:
A lot of foie gras, thus far.
The above was a Viennese hirame, I think.
That's a Hokkaido wagyu beef above with oxtail on the right. Then came cheese, some from this island, with a Muscat:
And, dessert:
Terrific meal, great company. Who is Maria? Stay tuned.
Day 26, some possibly good news: TEPCO plugged the leak into the sea, I think.
-




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น