Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2026

HONOLULU TO LAS VEGAS

As I walked from my apartment to catch Uber to the airport, noticed a scary sign on my floor.  During the pandemic period, these are the signs of a COVID-infected person.

We flew on Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu to Las Vegas.

  • There was no TSA delay.
  • First stop, The Plumeria Lounge, which had good food, plus wine and beer.
  • First Class cabin, and we had a Mai Tai to start.
  •  Plane left on time.

  • The cuisine was good, and I had a lot of Johnny Walker Black Lable.  
  • Here also with a cognac, watching F1 The Movie with Brad Pitt.  Rotten Tomatoes scores of 82/97.  I thought this film was about Formula 1 racing, but was so much into outer space, that I stopped watching.  I was also too sleepy.
Approaching Las Vegas airport.

From the airport.
Taxi to the Golden Nugget.
Approaching downtown Las Vegas.
Golden Nugget.
Don't know why, but the hotel gave us a grand suite.
Large bedroom.
Huge bathroom.
Our view.

-

No comments: