My golfing has descended to nether depths, as I ended up last today, again. However, Paradise Valley is a terrific municipal course only for $37 with cart. At least the flowers and show turkey were positives:
Kenji has levitational skills. We also golfed.
And went back to Umi Sushi:
I had an excellent zora soba with tuna sashimi, miso soup and sake bomb. However, the best part of our meal was:
If you are coming here expecting visionary wisdom and the like, return in a few days. I'm on vacation.
-
Kenji has levitational skills. We also golfed.
And went back to Umi Sushi:
I had an excellent zora soba with tuna sashimi, miso soup and sake bomb. However, the best part of our meal was:
If you are coming here expecting visionary wisdom and the like, return in a few days. I'm on vacation.
-







No comments:
Post a Comment