Tuesday (September 13) night the final four will perform to determine the winner of Season Six. The judges are Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel:
Some interesting facts about the top rated America's Got Talent:
1. Created by Simon Cowell.2. Regis Philbin was host in Year One.
3. Piers Morgan is the only judge to sit from Year One.
4. The winners have been:
Year One 11 year old singer Bianca Ryan
Year Two Ventriloquist Terry Fator
Year Three Opera singer Neal Boyd
Year Four Singer Kevin Skinner
Year Five Singer Kevin Grimm
(#2 was Jackie Evancho, my favorite, who thus far has been
the only participant to sell a million albums)
Anna Graceman did not survive.
My picks are:
#4 Poplyfe
#3 Landau Eugene Murphy Jr: Landau has a personal story that reminds me of Ted Williams (right). No, not the baseball player, but the homeless person who was discovered to have The Golden Voice. Landau is a thirty-six year old car washer who sings like Frank Sinatra. He should go back to him for the finals and not try Dean Martin again.
#2 Team iLuminate
#1 Silhouttes
Team iLuminate is best suited for Las Vegas, but there is something about themes and patriotism that make the Silhouttes my choice to win.
-
The Dow Jones Industrials crept up 69 to 11,061, with the rest of the world mostly down. Gold fell $35/toz to $1824, with the WTI Cushing Spot at $88/barrel and the Dated Brent Spot at $113/barrel.
-



1 comment:
I loved seeing so many acts in this show. I think they could make this show 3 hours and people would watch without even a bathroom break. I find it difficult to believe that Landau is over 40 and let’s hope America identifies with the talent that put Vegas on the map as an entertainment mecca. Oh man, I am so grateful for my DISH Network employee Sling adapter http://bit.ly/k80U6m because I can’t watch TV at night and I’m so busy I don’t have time at home even but I do have lots of time during conference calls, in lines and when I’m on the phone with my wife. (JK sweetie!)
Post a Comment