I awoke to the Righteous Brothers' Unchained Melody, #172. I soon leave for the airport, but can provide Max's Top 10 Greatest Songs of All Time:
However, I don't recall More Than a Feeling by Boston, a rock band from Boston, Massachusetts. This song was released in 1976. In 2008, Barry Goudreau of the group wrote to Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee:
No one listens to me, but you never know, there can always be a first time. For example, I started my Huffington Post career with:
My Second Message to China (this to new leader, Xi Jinping)
Not a peep. So I don't expect Kim Jong Un to respond. Anyway, here are my recommendations:
1. Get a new hairstylist. Those whitewalls too appropriately reveal your immature youth.
2. Exercise some and eat less. I would guess that your Body-Mass Index is approaching 30, which is obese.
3. Replace your female TV announcer. She is much too bellicose and severe. Consider signing up Kathy Couric.
4. Soften your provocative overblown rhetoric. First, they're more comedic than intimidating. Granted, they are funny, but I don't think that is your intent.
5. Do a more professional job on your photoshop releases.
Considerable credibility is lost when you goof so blatantly.