- Men can't pack a bag.
- Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.
- Men would feel their masculinity is threatened...having to be seen with all those elves.
- Men don't answer their mail.
- Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described even in jest as anything remotely resembling a "bowlful of jelly."
- Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them.
- Having to do the Ho Ho Ho thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up women.
- Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.
Friday, December 24, 2010
GREEN FLASH AT SUNSET ON CHRISTMAS EVE
If you want the real story of Christmas, go to my blog of 24December2008. On this day before Christmas, let me just toss out a few jokes (click on each for source) and send you to the movies:
It was Christmas Eve in at the meat counter and a woman was anxiously picking over the last few remaining turkeys in the hope of finding a large one.
In desperation she called over a shop assistant and said, 'Excuse me. Do these turkeys get any bigger?'
'No, madam, 'he replied, 'they're all dead.'
(YES, THESE WERE ALL PRETTY LAME, BUT SOME OF THE FOLLOWING YOU TUBE CLIPS MIGHT BE WORTH YOUR TIME IF YOU'RE NOT DOING MUCH ON CHRISTMAS EVE.)
SKIP THIS if you don't like SICK Christmas Jokes
A strange list of top dozen Christmas movies
These are probably the Best 5 Christmas Movies of All Time.
Okay, want a few HAPPY tears for Christmas Eve? Then watch this ending of It's A Wonderful Life.