Total Pageviews

Friday, November 26, 2010

INTERESTING PHOTOS FROM MY FALL 2010 GLOBAL ODYSSEY

I'm home, and all is well.  Here are a few interesting photos in chronological order (click on the description to link to the posting of that photo):









Maria on Hokkaido and Sapporo ramen












My best lunch in the Orient at Bizbaz, Seoul, Korea







 Zhang Fengxi (worth a click on her performance), Shanghai, China






Jinping and Liyuan Xi, the next president of China and next first lady (of course, you need to also read about my Huffington Post article message to Xi)







Bratwurst and beer in Zurich




Kilimanjaro Beer, Tanzania (the mountain is behind the tree and clouds)






Eye of the Giraffe, Nairobi, Kenya







I'm standing on the Equator, surrounded by Masai Warriors, Kenya



















I participated in a gathering to consider the future of Qatar.  My Huffington Post article suggests that Qatar can show the way towards sustainability.








Smart Shop in Amsterdam (guess what they sell???)










Last NORTCO Supper, Potomac, Maryland



Dinner with the Laings, Austin, Texas






 GOODBYE FROM LAS VEGAS


-

No comments: